Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Grading & More Grading

I spent a good portion of my evening grading papers and filling out data reports that I started at our last Smart Start.  The nice part was that I could do this and still watch Cam play tennis while catching up with Meg.  I got the majority of the data and grading done there as the racquet club has wifi for members.  After tennis Brett, Cam and I met Grandpa and Grandma at the bowling alley for trivia night.  I was able to finish the rest of my grading there.

Although I had a lot of success catching up with schoolwork, we did not have as much with our trivia answers.  In fact for the first time since we have been going we actually finished dead last.  It seemed like we just kept talking each other out of the correct answers.  It was fun, however, and I am sure we will be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment