Wednesday, September 21, 2016

NAGC

I was invited to attend the National Association of Gifted Children conference by our gifted and talented coordinator earlier in the school year.  I will be representing Milford Middle School.  I was thrilled to be asked as I have not been able to attend a conference like this before.  The bonus is that the conference will be held at Disney World.


I spent this evening making the travel arrangements for my November trip.  Doug is going to be able to go with me which is fantastic.  He’ll fly down a day later and we added an extra day to our trip.  Now that I have the flights, Magical Express and rooms at the Coronado secured I can now start looking at the specific conference sessions that I want to attend.  It should be a wonderful experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment