Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

I decided this summer when we drove home from the midnight release of the newest Harry Potter book that I wanted to reread the entire series, before I tackled "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child."  I knew this would be a lofty goal, but there is so much from the series that I just don't remember.  Most of it is minor details, but I feel left out when the Heinisch children talk about small characters or favorite scenes and I can't remember them.

I started with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone last week.  So far I really am enjoying it.  It is a quick read as I will be done with the first one hundred pages tomorrow night.  I appreciate the series even now more that I know where the story is heading.  It has also been a nice break from working on lesson plans or helping with soccer.  I haven't set a goal for when I would like to be done.  For now I'll just enjoy rereading a beloved treasurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment