Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Calm Before the Storm

Doug and I went to Fort Wayne tonight to do some shopping and go to dinner.  I found some candles that I wanted and we ate at my favorite restaurant - Chops Wine Bar.  It was a very nice evening, and I enjoyed it very much.  All the way home, however, I kept thinking to myself about the next couple of months.  It will be crazy as soon as Cam and Meg get home with soccer conditioning, tennis, piano, oboe, and golf.   We also have to start preparing for school to start, setting up my classroom and packing Cal for IU.  I know we will get it all done, but it seems very overwhelming right now.  Last Spring was one of the busiest times of our lives.  I will try to remember that this is not on the same level as that and enjoy nights like this evening, even though they will be fewer and farther between.

No comments:

Post a Comment