Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What a Beautiful Day!

Tonight it was my turn to walk along with Cal at his golf match.  I was there for most of his tournament yesterday, but today I was there from tee off to last putt.  Cal played very well.  I was really impressed with his approach shots, chipping and putting.  After five holes he was even par.  He finished the day with a 40 which was low for both schools.

Even though the match was an hour away, I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it.  The weather was beautiful and the course was very well maintained.  The fact that Cal was playing so well made it all the more worthwhile.  I headed home after the match and Cal and his teammates talked the coach into stopping at the nearby Dairy Queen.  What a great way to celebrate their victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment