Thursday, May 29, 2014

Roller Skating

Today Mrs. Sweatland and I switched morning classes.  Cam's class had their PBIS roller skating party and I wanted to go along.  She suggested switching classes, so I wouldn't have to take a personal day.  Cindy agreed to it with the disclaimer that  I would be in charge of nineteen third graders on roller skates and I may want to rethink the trade!!

I had a blast with Cameron's class, even though there were a lot of shoes to be tied, collisions, light up pacifers and Mountain Dew drank.  Cam was one of the first to fall, but after some practice on the carpet he was right back out there.  He hugged the railing for the first few trips around, but then made it all by himself for the final two laps.  He and his friends had a lot of fun and I was thrilled to have been a part of it.  Third grade is a fun year and Cameron has had a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment