Saturday, April 20, 2013

Senioritis

Today I went with Brett to order his tux for PROM.  It was a lot less painful experience than either he or I expected.  I thought we would have a lot of different books to look through and colors to pick from, but the man who waited on us was great.  He showed us what he thought and with a few minor adjustements and some easy measurements we were finished.  I should have know it would be that way as Brett is very low maintennance.

In saying that, however, these past few weeks Brett has been frustrated with his AP Calculus class and for lack of a better term has a huge case of senioritis.  I am proud of him for making it this far.  He has been ready to graduate since we went on college visits last Spring.  I know his Dad and I were both done with high school by Christmas of our senior years. 

So this afternoon when we read through his senior newsletter, I believe he was finally able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  He has 31 days left of classes and after May 20th the days are filled with fun activities for the seniors and graduation practice.   It should be a great time and I am looking forward to sharing it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment