Monday, November 19, 2018

A Thankful Post


Every year in the month of November Brett posts a daily post of what he is most thankful.  I was honored today to see that spending time with me made his list.  It has been very nice to have both he and Cal home this week.  They add excitement to the Heinisch home in different ways which is appreciated by the rest of us.  With them here there is always something going on or someone to talk to about all sorts of topics from movies, to the Bears, to memories of days gone by, to thoughts of the future.

Today was a fun day with Brett.  We were able to knock a few items off of our to-do list and have fun along the way.  I really appreciated that he and Cameron went to see Crimes of Grindelwald with me.  I know that I was the one who wanted to go and thankfully, the movie was better than we expected.  Cal had an interview this afternoon and then hung out at my parents and Hannah-Marie's, so I didn't get to see him until after the movie.  I was glad for the time we had while watching the Bears and picking on Doug for falling asleep on the couch.  That seems to be our two favorite activities together.  He made staying up to finish the laundry a lot more enjoyable than it would have been.  I truly appreciate that both boys still enjoy hanging out with us while home from college or on our visits to IU.  I hope Cam and Meg feel the same way when their turn comes to head off to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment