Sunday, September 16, 2018

IU Football & Soccer

Yesterday Cam texted me from his retreat.  Nothing was wrong, he just needed me to tape the IU vs. Ball State football game.  As I was on a walk and Doug was jogging I wasn't sure at first how I was going to make that happen.  Thankfully, the DirectTv app allowed me to record even though I wasn't at home and Cam was able to catch every minute of the game once he returned from the retreat.

It wasn't much of a game as IU destroyed Ball State.  That left Cameron and Cal talking non-stop about IU football.  By the end of today Cam had predicted that they would finish the season at 10-2.  Parce had even texted about the game.  I gave him Cam's thoughts about the season.  He wondered if Cam meant IU soccer instead.  That definitely could be the case as they are ranked in the top five in the nation and dominated the game against Wisconsin today.

Cameron had talked about staying at home this afternoon to watch IU soccer, but instead joined my Dad at Maxwelton for his third nine holes of the weekend making the most of the Big Cup.  Our DirectTv app came in handy for IU soccer as well as Cam could watch the game in between shots.  He caught the end of the game at home and immediately predicted another run for the Hoosiers as national champion as soon as it was over.  No matter how IU soccer or football finish their seasons this fall, it has been exciting start for both.  Cam and Doug even made plans to see the football team in action next Saturday against Michigan State - Cam has already started counting the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment