Friday, March 2, 2018

Hopefully, the End of the Flu Season

Cam woke up this morning and really wanted to try to make it for a half day.  Doug and I agreed that he could do it, so at 10:50 a.m. I headed home to take him to Bethany.  He called me when I pulled out of the school parking lot to let me know that he had just thrown up and wouldn't be able to make it for the afternoon.  I felt terrible for him as he hasn't been able to do much these past three days and was looking forward to seeing his friends.  He decided to stay at home for awhile and then play cards with my parents for the afternoon.  He was happy when I picked him up as he had learned to play buck euchre.

Meg was out for the night.  She had plans with a friend and didn't make it back until 10:30.  She tried to go to tennis conditioning, but only one other person showed up.  While she was out and Cam was playing Fortnite, Doug and I went out to eat in town and then watched a movie we rented on Vudu.  It has been a great app for us to use.  It has allowed him to rent current movies for a lot less than going to the movie theater.  Tonight's choice was "Three Billboards Outside of Ebbing, Missouri."  It was very intense, but we liked it a lot.  Brett was even able to watch it from his blu ray player in Bloomington.  It was a quiet night, but the perfect end to a stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment