Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Back to School

We had a normal day today at school as the weather was perfectly fine this morning for driving.  The weatherman had predicted ice and fog, but we had neither and Meg made it safely to school as well.  My day went fine, but by the end of it I was completely exhausted.  I did have enough energy to put in ten minutes on the elliptical.  I really like exercising on it.  It is a tougher workout than walking, but it doesn't hurt my knees or ankles.  My goal is to build up to a mile.

Cam had chess tonight after school.  They got out early and were throwing snowballs at each other when I got to Bethany.  He said it went well.  He has regionals on Saturday.  Meg had late practice tonight which ended after 7.  She was exhausted as well when she got home.  Doug had to work late also, but was still home by 6.  After dinner we got out the bird puzzle that I bought this summer in Michigan and watched the American Experience episode on Teddy Roosevelt and the River of Doubt.  It was fascinating and a wonderful way to end a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment