Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Wearing Out!

Our schedule the last month has just been crazy and today it finally caught up with both Meg and Cam.  She had a game at Lakeland Christian Academy.  Mom and I were able to catch three quarters of the junior varsity game before we had to leave for Cam's band program.  Meg played very well and the girls won their first game of the season.

Mom and I met Dad and Doug at the band program.  Doug worked until after 6 p.m.  Dad picked Cam up after practice and they went to Hopper's for dinner.  They both enjoyed it.  Cameron's band did an excellent job and the kazoos we ordered came in handy during "The Chipmunk Song."  We all thought they played very well.  Cam rode home with me and I could tell that he wasn't feeling very well.  He said that his throat was killing him and his nose would not stop running.  Once we got home he took some NyQuil and went to bed.  He decided not to go in the morning and see how he was feeling when he woke up.

Meg didn't get home until after ten.  She also wasn't feeling the best.  Homework and basketball had gotten the best of her and she decided to stay home as well.  I went to bed at 11 p.m. and before I fell asleep I thought to myself, "What am I doing?"  That's when I decided to get up and write sub plans.  I ran to Milford close to midnight to drop them off.  It was a lot easier to go to sleep when I got back knowing that I would be here in the morning when they needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment