Monday, December 11, 2017

Shaking My Head

Sometimes others make decisions that have left me shaking my head and wondering why.  I don't usually second guess them and only rarely ask them their thought process in making that decision.  I do not believe that I know everything or understand all possible outcomes to every question asked.  Thus, in general, I usually walk away from others without argument or even mentioning my differing opinion.

That changes, however, when a decision someone else makes directly effects me, especially if it takes away from what I value most - time with my family.  It is hard for me to respect someone who does not understand this. As I deal with a current situation I have found myself extremely frustrated for this very reason.  I do not see an easy way to resolve this problem as the person I am working with lacks organizational skills, and therefore, has made life challenging as we solve a common problem that should not even involve me.  One consequence to this situation is that I no longer feel obligated to help this person which will make my life a lot less complicated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment