Friday, November 3, 2017

Not Much Better

I was able to work the last two days with the splint on, but my wrist and thumb still hurt tremendously.  I didn't realize how much that I used my left thumb until I injured it.  The hand is still swollen and now is black and blue.  It was hard to type at school, but I made it work.  I kept using ice and it did help  I was glad for the weekend so that I could rest it.  

I went to AK Hare after school for a much needed haircut.  It had been awhile, so I had her trim it more than usual.  It was short, but Doug thought it looked nice.  Earlier in the day Doug had said that he and Cam were going to leave for Bloomington tonight.  IU was to play Wisconsin tomorrow and they wanted to see the game.  Since they were busy, I invited Cal, Meg and HM to go to dinner with me.  They all agreed and by the time we got ready to go Doug and Cam had changed their minds.  They decided to go out to dinner with all of us tonight and then travel to Bloomington in the morning.  We appreciated their change in plans, but let them know several times that they weren't on the original invitation list.  

Mad Anthony's was the eatery of choice and we were surprised to get seated as quickly as we did as it was First Friday's in downtown Warsaw.  The food was great and there were a lot of laughs around the table.  Cal probably got picked on the most.  He had decided to order jambalia shrimp pasta.  The waitress had told him that it would be hot, but he was sure he could handle it.  It was just as promised and about half way through he had to ask for a to go box.  We did not let him forget it the rest of the evening.  


No comments:

Post a Comment