Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Trying to Play Catch Up

Tonight was a rare night off for both Doug and I.  My plan was to spend time relaxing, but that wasn't quite on the agenda.  Brett had called yesterday to say that he needed some help with a few upcoming opportunities through SPEA.  I spent a good portion of the evening deciphering with him what was important for him to attend and helping him prioritize those events.  We both felt good about the plan that we created by the end of the evening.

Next on my agenda was school work.  Tomorrow night will be the Student-Led Conferences at Milford and we needed some materials printed for the sixth grade parents.  It took me awhile to figure out exactly how to print what was needed, but in the end I was able to cross that task off of my list as well.

Cameron did enjoy the night of relaxing and doing what he wanted.  He had finished a quiz in history today and didn't have much homework as he was at the end of the quarter.  Doug had work to do, but was able to help me and get that finished as well.  Meg went with several of her friends on the soccer team to watch the boys play in the second round of the sectional tournament at Westview.  Bethany had tied the Warriors earlier in the year, but she was glad to report that they won fairly easily this time 3-1.  She was home by 8 p.m. ready to study for her tests this week.  Although it wasn't quite the night off that I planned, it was nice to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment