Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Brett's Home

As soon as I got home today I finished putting away of the rest of Cam and Meg's laundry.  There was quite a bit of it, but I watched The Chase to keep me company.  It felt good to finally have everything from our trip back in place.  Brett made it home just as I was finishing.  He had a SPEA conference in Chicago on Thursday and Friday.  Doug decided to take all of us out to dinner once he got here.  Brett hadn't been to Sleepy Owl in quite some time, so we thought we would try it tonight.  The food was delicious.  Doug and I had pizza as it was half price night.  Brett tried the shrimp scampi while Cam had the spaghetti and meatballs.  Meg couldn't join us as she had too much homework, but she did enjoy the spaghetti we brought back.  We enjoyed catching up with Brett.  He has had a busy couple of weeks at school.  Since Brett and Doug had to make it to the South Shore for the first train tomorrow and Cam had bell ringers everyone went to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment