Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A Long Week

I am not sure why, but this week feels very long at school.  A couple of other teachers had said the same thing.  Last summer at IU's freshmen orientation they said the fourth week of school was always the toughest to get through.  Maybe it's the same with middle school.

As my week felt long I decided that Cal's may have as well.  Although not a freshmen, he was still an undergraduate.  Thus, I decided to get a package ready to send him.  It wasn't full of much, but it did have several of his favorites including Sour Patch Kids.  I also spent a portion of the evening helping Cam get ready for his camping trip with the seventh grade.  Those two activities brought my spirits back and by the end of the evening I was ready to face another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment