Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Gorgeous Fall Day

The weather today was absolutely beautiful for a Fall day in September.  The sun was shining for most of the day and the temperatures reached the mid-70's by afternoon.  I didn't spend as much time outside as I did yesterday, but I still enjoyed feeding the birds and watching Cameron water my flowers.  I noticed today that the birds have gotten a lot fatter than they were a month ago.  The squirrel feeders have also gone untouched since Friday.  That has left me wondering if we are in for an early winter.  I guess time will tell on that one.

Doug spent time outside working on the yard and Meg was in and out as well.  She cleaned out her truck in between homework breaks.  She also met Gabby at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and ice cream at Joe's.  They had a great time and ran into one of their camp counselors there.  Cameron spent the most time enjoying the sunshine.  He had a golf tournament in Michigan that my parents took him to.  He lost his match, but enjoyed playing and felt he did well.  Couldn't ask for more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment