Sunday, August 27, 2017

Getting Caught Up

Now that school has begun for all of us Sunday has once again become catch up on housework and homework day for the four of us. Today was no exception.   For me that meant laundry and general picking up.  Doug spent his time mowing and doing yard work.  Cam and Meg had time for mass and homework as well with Cam even squeezing in a round of golf.  I really appreciated Doug's commitment to cleaning and organizing the basement last weekend.  Not only was it wonderful to finish a large project, but it allowed Cam to have his friends over last night as well.  It also left us time to focus this Sunday on having an organized, clean house to start the week.  I know that not everyone else may agree, but for me that makes my life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment