Saturday, July 29, 2017

Mini Golf Season

Cameron played golf and Meg hung out with her friends this afternoon.  Afterward we decided to take them mini golfing.  We have played several times this month and no one had been able to beat Doug.  Today was my day, finally.  Not only did I win, I believe that I shot the best round of mini golf that I ever have finishing with a 38.  No matter how I did we were just all glad to have dethroned Doug.

After mini-golf we went to Target.  Cam needed some supplies for school and I had to pick up a new fan for Brett.  The mall was our next stop.  Meg wanted a pair of Birkenstocks.  We had looked in Goshen, but thought that Journey's would be less expensive then what we found.  They were cheaper, but they didn't have any in stock to try on.  We decided to move on.  We couldn't justify ordering a pair of shoes if we couldn't try them on.

Meg and Cam wanted to eat at Macri's.  We hadn't been there in quite some time.  We enjoyed dinner and they each picked out something on the menu that they would like to try the next time we're in South Bend.  We were home in time to start a bonfire before Cal arrived.  He had to work today.  He has definitely been putting in a lot of hours at Tippy this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment