Tuesday, October 18, 2016

On Our Way

What a difference a day makes.  The students really bought into my philosophy of taking ownership of their own learning and we had an extremely productive day.  We also have a plan for those days when we aren’t as productive.  I was able to write my sub plans, enter all grades, make copies, pick up my room and leave by 3:35.  

We finished the rest of the packing when I got home.  Cam was able to sweep the back porch and I took out all of the garbage.  Doug was home around 5:15 and we were out the door by 5:30.  We made hotel reservations at the Hilton by Midway and were there by 7 Chicago time.  


We ate dinner at Giordano’s.  It was delicious.  We watched part of the Cubs game, but the Dodgers started running up the score and we decided to give up on them.  Everyone turned off their phones by 9:30 as we had a 3:40 a.m. wake up call.

No comments:

Post a Comment