Monday, August 22, 2016

A Wal-Mart Run & Little Caesar's

Today after school I ran to Wal-Mart to get some much needed shopping done.  With soccer, school and Cal leaving for IU I just haven't been able to keep up.  I was able to get some groceries as well as pet supplies and a shower gift.  From there I decided to pick up Little Caesar's.  There was still plenty of time before I had to pick up Cam and Doug had county council tonight, so it was the perfect evening for it.

Cam and Meg must have agreed as there wasn't a lot left for Doug when he got home at 8.  His meeting went well and I used the time he was gone to finish my emergency sub plans.  I am going to try and not work as much once we get home, but need some time to get the beginning of the year items taken care of.  So far it has been busy, but a lot more manageable than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment