Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Photographs

I started going through pictures I have set aside over the years.  My goal is to find enough to make a slide show for Cal's graduation and frames for the themes of his life - golf, tennis, friends, etc.  I had a lot of fun looking through them all and found a lot of great ones already.  The more I looked at pictures the more I realized how much Cam really does resemble Cal.  They even have the same facial expressions in a lot of the pictures.  One of my favorites was Cal with Jeanette and the turkey they had cooked for Thanksgiving.  I still have a couple of more areas to look through, but so far I am pleased with the success I have had.  This part of getting ready for graduation takes the most time, but it is the most fun.  We'll have cleaning to do later.  That is my least favorite part.  The food preparation is probably Doug's favorite.  Either way I am looking forward to Cal's open house and appreciate the hard work it has taken to get him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment