Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Relaxing Day

Today was all about getting caught up on the laundry, starting Driver's Ed, watching The Masters and hanging out with Flower.  Meg introduced me to a new show, Glee.  She loved the series and has been wanting me to start it as well.  I had a lot of time today as I folded laundry, so we tried it.  I absolutely loved it.  The adult characters in it were exaggerated and comical.  I made it through four episodes before we had to take a break.  She was able to start her Driver's Ed online class.  She wants to finish that before she gets her permit.  My parents came down to play Hearts.  Even Cal joined in.  I put away the Easter and dusted while they played.  Cal talked everyone into playing Yahtzee afterward.  That has always been one of my favorites.

The Heinisch children had fun with Flower today.  Mom had a leash which made it easier for Cam to take her out.  They all spent the night at Mom's last night and took Flower along with them.  She rides in the car well and really doesn't bark much.  She doesn't particularly like our hardwood floors, so she prefers to be in our room or on the purple carpet.  She also likes to beg for food, but other than that she has been pretty easy to watch.  Our lifestyle doesn't really make having a dog easy, but Flower fits in very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment