Monday, March 21, 2016

Varsity Tennis

Tonight was the parent night for tennis.  It was a lot like other nights only a little longer.  There were Subway forms and schedules to look at.  We signed up for food for home matches and gave the coach our contact information.  The girls tried to pay attention, but with the new face swap app it was challenging for them to do so.

The best part of the evening for me, however, was on the way home.  That was when Meg told me that she made #3 Varsity Singles.  That was where Cal started his high school tennis career as well.  I was so proud of her.  She has worked hard on his tennis skills and will only improve from here.  I am looking forward to her season.  I know she will have a lot of fun and gain even more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment