Monday, February 15, 2016

President's Day

Wawasee was off for President's Day today.  Cam still had school, but at least I was able to take him.  Meg spent the night at Kaitlin's, so it was just Cal and I here in the morning.  I spent the time picking up the house, folding laundry and catching up on some computer work.  I even had time to grade all of my math papers from school.

Once I picked Meg up we decided to go to Maria's for lunch/brunch.  Meg had her usual - hamburger and fries - and I tried scrambled eggs and bacon.  It was nice to catch up with her after such a busy weekend.  I changed piano to this afternoon so that Meg could easily make it before I picked up Cameron.  He had a good day, although, his asthma is still bothering him.  He said that having visit day on President's Day was a great idea.  They were packed with 5th and 6th graders interested in Bethany next year!

Piano went well and we timed our trip to arrive at home just as Doug pulled in.  There was no soccer tonight because of the day off from school, so Doug made spaghetti.  Cam and Meg wanted to watch Prisoner of Azkaban.  Doug and I used the time to almost finish the Renoir puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment