Monday, January 4, 2016

Two Hour Delay

Today started off with a two hour delay for Wawasee.  I was surprised as only one other school in the area had one.  I drove over to Mom's at 6:30 a.m. to get Cam's lunch and I thought the roads were fine.  Cam had school as normal.  The Leininger's took him which I appreciated very much.  By the time we left for school the snow had really come down and I thought it was worse than three hours earlier.  I made it in, however, and the first day went about as well as it could.

Brett spent the day in LaGrange county working for Pam Galloway's campaign.  He enjoyed it and is starting to have luck on his job search as well.  Cal played basketball after school and Meg went to soccer.  While she and Doug were gone Cam and I watched a movie with Brett.  His feet were still numb from walking in the snow, but I am glad that he was able to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment