Monday, January 11, 2016

Star Wars Phantom Menace

I decided that I wanted to watch all of the Star Wars movies from start to finish again.  There is so much information, characters and scenes that I do not remember and after seeing the new one I thought it was time to do so.  I asked everyone else, but only Cameron seemed interested in watching them with me.  We started Phantom Menace last night and finished it today. 

I really like the series.  I was a huge Star Wars fan when it first came out.  This movie was so well done, but unfortunately Cameron and I were so distracted by the fact that we do not like Jar Jar Binks that it was hard not to criticize him every time he came on screen.  The rest of the characters are fantastic and this movie really sets the stage for the next five movies.  Our plans are to watch Attack of the Clones next.  Cameron does not like that movie as well, but he feels that it gives out so much information that we can't skip it.  I have only seen it once, so I am looking forward to starting it Wednesday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment