Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Ski Trip

Today was the 7th & 8th grade ski trip at Milford.  For the first time in a long time I chose not to go.   On Wednesdays I have to take Meg to piano and then pick up Cam from chess for his piano lesson.  Since the skiers do not return until close to 6 p.m.  I could not participate and instead stayed back to help with the students that chose not to go on the field trip.  Only 11 of the 35 students not going came to school, but we kept them busy.  We made muffins, watched and analyzed Eight Below, and made an iMovie in the library.  I enjoyed helping with these projects as Paula and Terri stayed back as well.  They are always fun to teach with.  I appreciate their friendship very much.  It makes the days at school a lot better and they usually keep me laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment