Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

We survived 2015 and everyone seemed to have a fun time ringing in the New Year!  We spent quite a bit of time in the afternoon picking up.  Doug tackled the basement and I spent my time upstairs.  With the PS4 in Cal's room I always have Brett to visit with while I am cleaning.  That's a bonus.

Cal left for dinner with his friends in the early evening.  They had a lot of football to watch.  Mom and Dad came over to play cards once again.  We taught Cam to play 31 and enjoyed that.  Meg and Brett watched Teen Beach Movie 2 while we were playing.  According to them it was one of the worst movies that they have ever seen and they thoroughly enjoyed ripping on it.  After their movie Dad, Cam, Meg and I played Head Bands Act Up.  It was hilarious and everyone will long remember my Native American dance!

Cal came back after dinner with Harry, Stephen, and Jeremy.  Jayce, Cameron and Alex all joined later and the boys had a lot of fun playing Risk and ping pong.  Once my parents left Cam hung out with them as well.  Doug and I watched more of The Twilight Zone.  The SyFy Channel decided to show them in order from the beginning of the series until the end.  We DVR'd a lot of them which will be great when we are looking for something to watch.  Cam came up around 1 a.m.  Doug was asleep long before that.  I read for a while.  The boys in the basement were still going strong long after I turned my light off.  It sure sounded like they were having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment