Thursday, January 28, 2016

Biopsy

I had to take a full day off of school today as I had an appointment with Dr. Howard.  I usually hate to miss math class, but the only time they had was 11:15 a.m.  I also missed Cal coming into school, but Mrs. Blauvelt and Mr. Larson said they would keep him busy.  Mom drove me to Warsaw.  We stopped at Wal-Mart beforehand to pick up some items I had ordered.

Dr. Howard wanted to take a biopsy of my uterus to make sure there wasn't anything wrong.  I have been having a lot of problems the last few months and with my family's history of uterine cancer he thought it would be better to be safe then sorry.  It was definitely unpleasant, but after having four children I decided it really wasn't that bad.  I took Ibuprofen as soon as I got to Mom's car and the rest of the day was pretty uneventful.  I was even able to make it to Cam and Meg's tennis without any problems.  It will take at least ten days to get the results back.  I am not worried, just glad to be done with the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment