Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Choice

I woke up this morning in tears.  I didn't sleep well and I knew today would be a struggle.  I had a choice.  I could be sad all day that school started again tomorrow or I could try to make the best of it.  I am glad to say that I chose the second one.

After finishing the laundry and getting everything in order for tomorrow Brett, Cam and I went with Doug and Meg to Goshen to watch her play soccer and do some shopping.  We had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and were home in time to watch Singing in the Rain.  Doug and I have a plan for finishing the second half of the school year.  I just need to stay positive and take a break from time to time.  It will get harder, but if I focus on goals that are not school/work related - finishing another book before Spring Break, losing seven more pounds - it should help.  All I can do is do my best.  Tomorrow will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment