Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Intern

Cal has an internship at the high school as one of his classes this trimester.  We found out yesterday that he may have too much down time during it and would benefit from being busier.  Since a lot of his friends have internships during the same class period, some of the teachers and the LRC staff have complained about them being loud in the copy room or distracting others.

Thus, I asked Cal if he would rather come to Milford and intern for the second half of the trimester.  I wasn't sure that he would be interested, but he was more than ready to give it a try.  I know Cal likes to keep busy and feel productive.  Mrs. Blauvelt said that she would take him on as his intern and several teachers said that they could use his help.  I know I always have items for him to do, so we will give it a try and see how it goes.  At least our LRC staff will not complain about him as Mrs. Haines loves his personality.  I am thankful that he has this opportunity and appreciate the my co-workers supporting him in this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment