Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pictures and Memories

Yesterday was Jeanette's birthday.  She would have been 71 years old.  It was fitting on that day that I worked on the photo album from 2014 that featured her in quite a few of the pictures.  Cam looked at the book to help review it for me and said, "It doesn't make me as sad as it used to to look at pictures of Grandma Heinisch, but I still miss her a lot."  I know he speaks for all of his sibings in that statement.  Doug and Meg have both noted that it will never be the same in the Heinisch family without her.  I couldn't agree with them more.  Glad that I was able to finish the book.  We picked it up today after soccer.  It looks fantastic and will provide our family with a lot of wonderful memories of their time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment