Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Oh, the Weather Outside Is . . .

The weather this week has reminded me of the years that we spent Christmas in Florida.  Some days were rainy and others hot, but most were in the 60's.  Because the weather has been so mild it hasn't really felt like Christmas.  We have been trying, however, to make it seem so with days of wrapping presents, making crafts, and watching Christmas movies.  Today Cam and Meg even made a gingerbread train.  I loved listening to them debate about who was doing what and where each piece of gingerbread and candy would go.

This evening Doug and I went to Chops for dinner and to buy one last gift.  I am happy he is off of work for the next four days.  I know everyone else is too as Cal kept asking when he would be home.  After we got back Cam and I finished his table runner and stocking for Apollo.  I even decided to make a gift for each of the Heinisch children for Christmas Eve.  It has definitely been a busy week, but a fun one.  I hope it is a Christmas they will long remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment