Thursday, December 17, 2015

No Sleep Til Break

Last night I was up at 3 a.m.  This is becoming routine for me through the week as I have been averaging 4 to 5 hours a night on school nights and then having horrible migraines on the weekend.  I realize that I cannot keep doing that.  Today I decided to go ahead and get up at 4 as I did not want to stay in bed hoping I would fall asleep.  That was only making me more and more anxious.

Thus, I did get a lot done.  I was able to catch up on my blog, transfer pictures to my new computer and complete all of the Christmas cards.  I also had a busy day at school making food with my students, shopping for my class, finishing pillows with my Warrior Time and reviewing math concepts with my algebra class.  At nine tonight I told Doug that I was exhausted, but I sure got a lot done.  He said, "I would too if I had been up for almost 20 hours."  That was reality for me.  This has to stop or my body will wear out.  I am hoping that Christmas break will bring me a lot of rest, so that the second half of the year is a lot more peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment