Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Gathering of Friends & Family

Once I got through working at the library and Meg's doctor appointment, today became all about family and friends.  Cam started it off by having Cade Beer over.  It had been quite awhile since they had seen each other and the boys seemed to have a great time hanging out, talking, playing games, watching Garfield and learning magic tricks.  By dinner time they were the same old friends they had always been.

Meg went to Kaitlin's after her appointment to spend the night.  They had plans to go to the boys' basketball game together and meet up with Gabby.  She came home with them afterward and from the brief FaceTime call I got I believe the three of them were having fun.  Cal also went to the game.  Hannah Marie went with him and they came back for here for pizza afterward.  Once he took her home he decided to meet up with Jayce at Jeremy's to play cards.  I appreciated the fact that he was home by 1 a.m. and let me know when he was on his way.  Brett went to see the movie Krampus with my Dad.  I am not sure that either thought it would be any good, but they ended up enjoying it and being scared at the same time.

Jody and Paula came over after the game.  We had pizza, appetizers, wine and a lot of catching up.  I don't go out much, so it was nice to visit with them.  There was a lot of discussion, mostly about our children, but there were also a lot of laughs as well.  Doug decided that it would be a perfect night for him to wrap gifts.  Although I think that most of us were up until 1 a.m. I know we each enjoyed our night with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment