Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Wrapping

Today was all about wrapping Christmas presents, making Christmas crafts, and waiting for Brett to get home.  I'd love to say that we are finished wrapping, but we're not quite there yet.  As we were organizing and wrapping I realized that I was several gifts short as well.  That made me a little anxious, but we still have six days and I should be able to get it all done.  We did make headway on the crafts and I am confident that those will be finished well in time for Christmas.

Brett made it home without too much traffic.  I-65 was the only slow spot.  He enjoyed his week at Bloomington and is looking forward to being home.  Last night he saw Mary Poppins again.  Cal and Doug spent the day in Indy.  Doug's boss bought tickets for them to go the the Crossroads Classic.  They saw an awesome IU vs. ND game.  IU was down most of the game, but made an amazing comeback and ended up winning.  Cal was thrilled as the ND fan behind him was obnoxious.  He quieted down once IU came back.  Butler beat Purdue, so all in all it was a good day for them.  They were home around 9:45 tonight.  It was nice to have everyone all together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment