Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Break has Arrived!!

It's official.  We are now on Christmas break!!  The day was an easy one as far as school was concerned.  A lot of my students wanted to go to the gym and watch a basketball tournament.  The rest of us made gingerbread houses and played games.  I found R2-D2 cookies at Lance's and bought some for each class.  Those were a big hit as the movie opened last night.  My math class finished their required work for Algebra 1A, so we celebrated by eating snacks and watching Elf.

Cam got out at 2:30 this afternoon.  Mom and Dad were in Goshen meeting Dad's sisters for lunch, so they picked him up for me.  Meg and I went back to Milford so that she could say hello to Mr. Troyer and give Mr. Larson his Christmas gift.  It was a nice way to end the day and I couldn't have been happier to have made it through a busy, hectic week.

Doug and I went to dinner when he got home.  Mom and Dad then came up to play cards with Cam, Doug and I.  Preston was over for awhile.  He and Meg watched movies and played cards with us as well.  Cal went with Hannah Marie to the basketball game in Warsaw and was home early.  All in all it was a fantastic way to kick off break!

No comments:

Post a Comment