Saturday, November 14, 2015

Shopping, Shopping and More Shopping

Doug and I left for Fort Wayne early this afternoon for a day of Birthday and Christmas shopping.  I finally found a new winter jacket and some boots to match.  I had a lot of coupons to use, so we started at Target then went to Yankee Candle, Barnes and Noble, Kohl's, Dick's and Lowe's.  We got a good start on our Christmas list and will have a new tree this year.  Every place was crowded, but we navigated alright.  While at Jefferson Point Mall we stopped at Bagglio's for an appetizer and DeBrands for a truffle.  Everyone at the mall was waiting for Santa to arrive and the tree to be lit.

After the shopping was done we stopped at Chops for dinner.  I didn't particularly like the risotto or the mac and cheese, but the dessert was delicious and free as it was my birthday.  I enjoyed spending the day with Doug very much.  I know that shopping is not his first love, but I sure appreciate his company.  It was a wonderful way to celebrate my 47th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment