Tuesday, November 24, 2015

And So It Begins

Today was a great way to kick off Thanksgiving break as we had a nice surprise this morning with a two hour delay.  Cam did not, but he decided that he would still go in at the regular time.  Bethany's rule is that students can follow their districts delays and cancellations regardless of what Bethany is doing.  I was not surprised that Cam wanted to go in anyway as he has really been enjoying school.  Doug played basketball this morning, so he was able to take him for us.

I for one was more than ready for a break and I believe everyone else was as well.  Brett left this afternoon to spend the evening marching in a parade in Albion for Pam Galloway.  Meg and Cam ordered Pizza King.  Cal headed to Fairfield to watch the first WHS game of the season.  Doug and I went to dinner at Huntington St. and then came home to take Cam and Meg on in Mario Kart. They had a great time making fun of me, but I finished 3rd in one race which is pretty good for me.  I could have finished dead last in every race.  It wouldn't have mattered as I was too happy knowing that we were starting a five day vacation from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment