Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Still Trying to Catch Up

I finally finished all of the laundry tonight and put away everything from the trip.  I bought a new wallet to match the purse I got last February.  Meg bought a lot less than she did on previous trips, but still found some nice shirts.  Cam bought the most and had fun showing all of his treasures to my Mom.  I let he and Meg sleep in yesterday morning as I knew it would be very hard for them to go to school on only a couple hours of sleep.  They were still tired today, but not as much as they would have been.  Meg was even able to make it to tennis last night and Cam went to Evan's and played chess.  We gave Cal his shirt and hat before he left for work last night.  He really like them.  I wish he would have gone with us, but I realize that it probably wouldn't have been as much fun for him.  I know he would have liked trying the food with Doug.  Maybe he will go next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment