Monday, October 26, 2015

Home

After a short 5 and a half hours of sleep I was up getting ready for school.  It was definitely an exhausting day, but well worth it when I think of the wonderful time we had.  I made it through school alright and then had to go shopping for my class.  Mom picked Cam up for me and I really appreciated it.  I spent the time getting started on our laundry and unpacking.  I found that if I kept moving I did fine.

Unfortunately, I had a library board meeting tonight.  It ended up being two hours long.  Somehow that has to change or I am not going to be able to stay on the board.  I was in bed by ten tonight more than ready for a good night's sleep.  Still can't believe all that we did in a five day period.  Glad we got so many pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment