Friday, September 4, 2015

Ready for the Weekend

Today was such an easy day at school - Camp Mack in the morning and NWEA in the afternoon - that before I knew it my classes were over and it was the weekend.  Cam was as thrilled as I was when I picked him up.  He talked all the way home and played his oboe for me.  Once Meg and Doug got home from soccer we started packing for Bloomington.  It wasn't an easy task as there was a lot of bedding to get together, but we were done by 9 p.m.

Cal is going with us to IU, but we did all of his packing for him.  He wanted to go to the football game with HM at Northridge so he only had a little bit of time before he had to leave after tennis.  All of us are excited to see Brett and Parce.  There is always so much to do in Bloomington and we plan to do as much as we can.  It was a great way to start the holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment