Monday, September 7, 2015

#favoriteweekendever

This may have not been my favorite weekend ever, but it was definitely up there.  It is very rare that all six of us are together outside of the Heinisch home for very long and we had forty-eight straight hours of "togetherness."  I was thrilled that Cal decided to join the group.  He is great at picking on everyone and they all seemed to enjoy it.

Before we left today we stopped at Oliver Winery.  I took Cal's senior pictures and then we had lunch.  Even with the construction Brett drove out and joined us.  It was a wonderful time and a great picture spot.  The drive home was filled with music and no traffic.  Meg and Cam were ready to relax once they got back.  Cal was off with his friends.  I texted Brett several times about all of the fun we had.  He had a great time as well.  I know that weekends like these are few and far between.  I will cherish this one for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment