Sunday, September 27, 2015

A Beautiful Day

Today was another beautiful day. In fact the weather this September has just been gorgeous. I've been able to take a walk every afternoon between two and three before I pick up Cameron. Doug was able to join me today and I appreciated the company. He walks faster than I do which makes me work harder, but I don't mind.  It's a great way to get exercise and spend time with him as well.

Doug was also able to get outside this afternoon and start on the fall yardwork.  We bought a beautiful mum for the front porch. Soon I'll decorate for Halloween. This is by far one of my favorite times of the year. Everything is so colorful and beautiful. Having nice weather to go along with it has made September very special this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment