Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Beautiful Day For a Walk

After Cam got back from religion Doug and I spent a good portion of the early afternoon getting everything that needed done around the house finished before the week started.  We had a goal of completing the tasks by 3 so we could take a walk together.  I love walking and appreciate Doug taking the time to go with me.  It was a beautiful day for it and we were able to get in about 40 minutes before Meg got back from Kaitlin's church.  

Once we got back we all went to Goshen.  We have an extra Wii and TV now and wanted to get a power cord and sensor bar so Meg can use it in her room.  The Wii doesn't read discs but Meg will be able to connect to Netflix on a television instead of her phone.  After we found what we needed we stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  It was crowded, but we were still able to get a table.  Meg had homework to do once she got home, but was finished before it was too late.  

I would love to take a walk everyday like the one today, but soccer and tennis keep us very busy through the week.  Mary gets up at 5 and goes in the morning, but I just don't sleep well enough to do that yet.  Maybe one day I'll get there.  Until then I will enjoy the times that I can make it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment