Saturday, August 22, 2015

Together Again

Last night Cam had all of his friends from Milford over for a bonfire/sleepover.  They had a great time together and I loved listening to their conversation.  They were amazed that Cam has birds and an iPad in his room.  They caught him up on everything in 5th grade at Milford and then spent the rest of the night screaming, running around and having fun.

The hammock was the highlight of the evening and I believe that each boy was flipped off of it at least once.  The was a Nerf gun fight before and after pizza.  Everyone made s'mores and played ghost in the graveyard.  At 11 p.m. we had everyone head downstairs with our newest movie "Paul Blart Mall Cop 2."  I had said lights out at 1 a.m.  They followed the rule, but were still up talking at 3 a.m.  At that point I had Doug remind them it was bed time and they fell asleep shortly after that.  Doug made pancakes for breakfast and everyone was picked up by 11 a.m.

Cam was tired today, but I know he had an awesome time.  I thought after he saw his friends that he would miss Milford more, but I believe it was the opposite.  He had a lot of fun, but was ready for Bethany to start up again.  We will have to have everyone back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment