Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tennis

Tonight was the first high school boys tennis scrimmage of the year.  Cal is playing number 1 doubles this year with his friend Tim.  I was very impressed with how well Cal served.  I believe he won every time he served.  I thought the two of them did very well considering it was their first time in a doubles match together.   Cam's favorite part was listening to Cal yell "No" before the ball even landed out.  His calls were spot on, but I think one time he called "No" before the ball even crossed the net.  I am really looking forward to watching them play.

Last night Cal's picture was in the paper for tennis.  They choose one senior to highlight each season.  It was one of the best pictures I have seen of him.  He was at the net with his racket with a very intimidating look.  Nick interviewed him.  He has high expectations for this year.  I am confident that he will enjoy this season so much more than last year.  Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment