Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Night Lights

Tonight was the first home football game and Meg and Cal both went.  Cal bought a $5 throwback Wawasee jersey that was longer than the jorts he was wearing.  He liked the jersey and went to the game with Hannah Marie.  I figured if she didn't care about the short shorts than neither would I.  Pretty sure the rest of the Wawasee senior boys were wearing the same outfit.

Meg went to the game with Preston.  She didn't find it to be as much fun.  Doug and I have never liked going so we would agree with her.  Glad that they are all old enough to go without us.  Doug did listen to the game.  It took me until the end of the 3rd quarter to realize they were playing the school Griffith.  For the longest time I thought there was a phenomenal player named Griffith on the other team carrying the ball each play.  No wonder I don't really like football - have to pay too much attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment